I make a living by preserving memories and by helping others stay relaxed, feel confident, and stay organized. I work as a photographer, coordinator, and cheerleader on before and during your wedding day.
I think of myself as outdoorsy and fit but I also love to binge watch worthy streaming shows and cuddle with my cat. I am the youngest of four and we were all encouraged to pave our own way through hard work and continuous education. I am a workaholic, dreamer, traveler, foodie, and artist.
Bachelor's of Fine Art, Emphasis in Graphic Design - Southern Illinois University Edwardsville 2009
Web Development and Administration (Incomplete) - Southwestern Illinois College
Jackelynn Noel Photography
- Owner, Photographer, Brand Manager, Customer Service (March 2014-Present)
- Photographer (May 2010 - July 2013)
- I hold $2 million in Liability Insurance and my equipment is insured globally
- (2) Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 6D
- 85 mm f1.2
- 35 mm f1.4
- (2) 100 mm f2.8 Macro
- (2) Sigma 70-200 mm 2.8
- 50 mm f1.4
- (7) Godox 860ii Speedlights
- I use PASS Galleries to delivery high resolution images with the option to download web resolution and order prints, albums, and photo products. Upon download you also receive a print release to be able to print and share for personal use. This gallery is cloud-hosted for 10 years, however you need to save all the images to your own devices so that you have them forever.